Wedding Dream

To be at someone’s wedding is already an event, but to be in your own wedding is a dream...”That was the sentence my best friend told me, he added & said to me: “Do not try to understand this sentence as only your experience will make you understand what I just told you.” I never understood the whole meaning of this sentence until I got engaged, and I had set my wedding day for the summer. That day was 3 months ahead of me now.

Wedding DreamMy fiancee & I were busy with all the wedding preparation, & time was flying very fast, so fast that before I noticed it, we were only a week away from our wedding day. The last week was the busiest one as all ‘the last minute’ stuff came in, & before I could say “Jake,” my wedding day was there. The wedding day was wonderful, & all went as we had in our vision. However, the strangest feeling I can remember is the fact that I was shaking hands & hugging all the hundred people that attended the event, & I was smiling all the time.
In the middle of all this, I had this strange feeling that this event was running in front of my eyes like a movie, & at that moment, I remembered my friend’s sentence & finally understood the meaning of “wedding dream”….The next day I called my friend with excitement & told him,” I got It.”

Comments